Sequoia Corporate Finance is a leading Australian small and mid-market corporate adviser.
We apply our expertise, extensive contacts and professionalism to deliver best-practice, objective advice in the following disciplines:
- Public market M&A
- Private treaty M&A
- Equity capital markets
- Capital management and restructuring
- Corporate and strategic advice
Sequoia Corporate Finance’s clients include successful domestic and multi-national corporations, emerging growth companies, private equity sponsors and family-owned and entrepreneur-led businesses. We are rigorous in our working practices, ensuring compliance, confidentiality and protection of our client’s business.
Further details on our key services are as follows:
- Public market M&A includes:
- – Advising bidders on takeovers
- – Advising joint parties on mergers and Schemes
- – Advising targets on takeover defence
- Equity capital markets transactions include
- – Initial Public Offerings
- – Reverse Takeovers
- – Secondary issues
- – Market sell-downs
- Private treaty M&A involves:
- – Divestments and confidential process, including full or partial selldown, management buyouts and private equity transactions
- – Buyside advisory, including scope and analysis; strategy; negotiation; due diligence; capital management and acquisition finance
- – Facilitating joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Capital management and restructuring includes
- – Debt refinance
- – Equity-linked and hybrid capital transactions
- – Restructuring minority interests and shareholder register management
Matthew has 13 years’ experience in advising small to mid market businesses on corporate finance matters. Focusing on the industrials, consumer, financial services and mining/resources sectors, Matthew has managed various M&A and Equity Capital Markets transactions.
Prior to Sequoia, Matthew worked at a global investment bank and was involved in cross border transactions throughout Asia, USA and Europe. Matthew was also previously a member of the corporate finance teams of an Australian stockbroker and a Big 4 Advisory firm.
Recent transactions (further information may be obtained upon request) :
ABN 31 602 219 072 Sequoia Corporate Finance is a Corporate Authorised Representative No. 469074 of D2MX Pty Limited
ABN 98 113 959 596 | AFSL No. 297950 (D2MX)